Friday 12 September 2008

PC/LibTards at it again !!



There is an unintentional? subliminal in this picture ?

I had to look at it again then i realised it is the neck and head of a Camel.

Is the camel a reference or a slant to something ?

Do you know what that is ?

Dont look at me i didnt take the picture.

Can you see it ?

LMMFAO !!!

Libtards have been at it again !!

Cowardly little FuckTard LiberalPC types have been posting on the internet about me again !!


Little Chickenshit !!

Like a 16 yr old !!


OVER HERE !!! I AM OVER HERE !!! OVER HERE CHICKENSHIT !!!!

I know who did it as well and by the way why does your avatar look like someone whose skin is falling of their face ??

I mean the Urban dictionary !!

[check the Urban dictionary for its definitions of LibTard in reference to yourself not me you moron]]

[You have broken the conditions of their terms of service by the way and i will be contacting Urban dictionary in my own time to have it removed and to collect the details of whoever posted that entry [I think i already know anyway - naughty naughty little boy].There is no hiding place for you anywhere.

You have been had and walked straight into a trap.

I dont want to sound like i am obsessed or anything but i do search the internet now and again just to make sure if you know what i mean.Typical Libtard.Stupid through and through.

Get over here and call me those things !!

Example time.

I want to be in the Oxford dictionary providing i can provide an alternative definition but the Urban Dictionary just *isnt* good enough.




As if they are going to come over here to this Blog and debate the issue here !!!

Just like i said in my propaganda tecniques earlier.

No chance because they know only too well that they will be chewed up and *spat* out again.

"Peter is a Racist !!"

"Peter is a Racist !!"

"Peter is a Racist !!"

Oh dear poor little Libtards.

Would you like me to rub it better ?

SSSSShhhhhh .....quiet now no more crying .....SSsssshhhh.....rock a bye baby ....rock a bye babies.... lets have a little bedtime story to go to sleep with now ...no more wetting the bed....its naughty to wet the bed [I have had enough of washing soiled sheets !].....and have you been having bad dreams again ?........no more horrible dreams....mummy will rock you to sleep now......

AAaaw now dont be upset it was only 1 comment [Banana Eater -]

Aaah but wait i have been attacking Obama !! [arrogant empty suit]

"Racist !!"

"Racist !!"

I am not a republican supporter either you Moron.


Here we go then : BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK

WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE

[Not rascist]


Thats Racist !!

Thats Racist !!

LMMFAO at you every day in every way !!


HA HA HA HA HA HA ! [They are not laughing with you they are laughing at you ]

Libs !!!

NoBama 08 !!!


Bananas !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment