Saturday 25 October 2008

Unexplained phenomena :




Never mind dark matter.

Never mind quantam mechanics.

Never mind black holes.

Just why is this woman popular ?

It defies rational sense and logic.

White flag

Shite flag.

I cant stand it and the new song sounds like a parody.


GGGGGrrrrr

Insipid wallpaper coffee table

"I'm not a happy bunny today ,

I'm not a happy bunny today ,

Make those grey clouds go away ,

Make those grey clouds go away ,

Yesterday seems so far away before my boyfriend went away...

I'm not a happy bunny today

I,m not a happy bunny today


"I might have been a singer .......

Who sailed around the world.......

I might have woken up without you...

Just here all on my own ...

I might have forgotten to write a tune .......

To go with the words i sing ........


[chorus - every song i sing etc ]


My music is so very boring .....

I should probably have a sign ....

To warn off unwary listeners ....

As all i do is winge and whine ....

I always sing about the same thing ....

Time and time after time ....


[chorus]

Every song i sing sounds just the same...

Every song i sing sounds just the same ...

Every song i write is utter shite ....

All my music just sounds trite ...


Every day is always so grey .....

Make those dark clouds go away ....


Every time i write a new song.....

It sounds just like before

Every time i sing a new song ....

Its a complete and utter bore....

The way i sing will never ever change ....

Because i just dont have any range .....

[chorus]


If i dont believe in love then i dont believe in ..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz ...snore.....

The aural equivelant of a tepid cup of tea.

Insipid.



Anyway.

I just dont get it.

I dont even like her look either and i dont like her accent and the way she talks as it grates in the way quite a few womens voices grate on my ears when they talk.

Out of listening to both albums i like 3 tracks.

No more than that.

The rest of it is unmemorable.


"With this album i wanted to experiment and do something different .just go with the flow and see what happens and learn a bit more about how to write songs"

The experiment failed and she sounds exactly the same as before.

A definate choice to dump in room 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment