Wednesday 2 March 2011

Phil Collins - I dont care anymore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

I am not a massive fan of Phil Collins outside of Genesis apart from Face Value and this track off the next album as beyond that Phil collins sort of went downhill.I also think that the Genesis Lps after Peter Gabriel left and Steve Hacket couldnt hack it anymore up to the self titled 1983 Genesis Lp was their best work.

Anyway i became fixated on this track and listened to it over and over again after having people problems as despite the fact its about a break up of a marriage i could still relate to the lyrics and the sentiment as you can tell he really means it as its personal rather than just a song as you can hear the emotion/anger and defiance in the vocals which is exactly how i still feel myself so while i want to keep my thoughts to myself someone else sings or shouts them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment