Hostile marxist takeover of the US:
It contains Law Enforcement Sensitive Information that is for official use only that "Should" not be released to the public as stipulated by the US Freedom Of Information Act [5 U.S.C. 552]
It is only to be shared amongst individual personel within Govt agencies on a need to know basis.
I think everyone needs to know this information so read it for yourself.
Here it is :OBAMA PUBLICATION TARGETS FREEDOM-LOVING AMERICANS
By Lynn Stuter
April 21, 2009
"We must be on the alert for these right wing extremists. You can easily spot them. They are pro-life, pro-states' rights, anti-federal government involvement, pro-gun, anti-illegal immigration, and they are often US military veterans. Golly! Let me know if you see any." — Hal
"I went to bed a conservative and woke up a threat to national security" — Tea Party Sign
The Department of Homeland Security, headed by Also Known As (AKA) Obama appointee, Janet Napolitano, has released a report that targets every freedom-loving American. No greater indictment of the truth about the Marxist AKA Administration can be found than this just released report, following hard on the heels of the MIAC report out of Missouri that stated, emphatically, that right-wing extremists are "usually supporters of former Presidential Candidate: Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr" and display "pictures, cartoons, bumper stickers that contain anti-government rhetoric." This report, it was determined, had connections to Morris (the Sleaze) Dees and his Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), an organization that has made no bones about its pro-Marxist, anti-American stance.
The opening salvo of the report, titled Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment:
"This product is one of a series of intelligence assessments published by the Extremism and Radicalization Branch to facilitate a greater understanding of the phenomenon of violent radicalization in the United States. The information is provided to federal, state, local, and tribal counterterrorism and law enforcement officials so they may effectively deter, prevent, preempt, or respond to terrorist attacks against the United States. Federal efforts to influence domestic public opinion must be conducted in an overt and transparent manner, clearly identifying United States Government sponsorship."
A footnote on the same page contains these warnings:
"LAW ENFORCEMENT INFORMATION NOTICE: This product contains Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information. No portion of the LES information should be released to the media, the general public, or over non-secure Internet servers. Release of this information could adversely affect or jeopardize investigative activities.
Warning: This document is UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (U//FOUO). It contains information that may be exempt from public release under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552). It is to be controlled, stored, handled, transmitted, distributed, and disposed of in accordance with DHS policy relating to FOUO information and is not to be released to the public, the media, or other personnel who do not have a valid need-to-know without prior approval of an authorized DHS official. State and local homeland security officials may share this document with authorized security personnel without further approval from DHS."
Oh, golly, gee whiz … now why would that be?
How is "right-wing extremist" defined? Well, let's see, along with anyone who is a "white supremacist," "anti-Semitic," member of a "militia group" or "Christian Identity," the definition also includes anyone who …
• believes in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
• believes in the sovereignty of the United States.
• believes the Second Amendment is about the right of citizens to keep and bear arms.
• believes the Federal Reserve is unconstitutional.
• believes the 16th Amendment is unconstitutional along with the Internal Revenue Service.
• believes that the United States is the union of states, established to address, under the United States Constitution, those powers specifically enumerated; that all other powers are reserved to the states or the people under the 10th Amendment.
• believes abortion should not be a means of birth control.
• believes that marriage is between one man and one woman.
• does not believe sexual practice infers special rights or privileges.
• believes inter-racial crimes should be addressed the same no matter the color of the perpetrator.
• believes the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) were not in the best interests of America or American jobs.
• opposes the outsourcing of American jobs to foreign nations.
• opposes the moving of American companies, built on the ingenuity and labor of Americans, to foreign countries.
• wants the approximate 45,000,000 illegal aliens out of the United States.
• opposes the bankrupting, by illegal aliens, of social systems established to help American citizens in need.
• believes the One World Order/New World Order advocates when they state openly that they intend to subjugate America to global governance.
• opposes the Security and Prosperity Partnership, precursor to the North American Union, removing the borders and sovereignty of the United States in a merger with Canada and Mexico.
And the "extremist" might be
• any soldier returning from Iraq!
• anyone who opposes the loss of American jobs to foreign nations!
• the individual who realizes that you cannot spend your way out of debt; that the trillions being spent by AKA and Congress is pushing America over the edge into a catastrophic depression that will make the one in 1929 look like child's play!
• the individual who realizes that AKA is a Marxist intent on bringing to fruition the transformation of the United States to a Marxist state!
These individuals are known to stockpile weapons, ammunition and food!
And all of these people just might be "violent domestic right-wing terrorists" or "extremists" bent on "violence against the government."
Of course, the primary catalyst of all this, according to the publication, is the election of the "first African American president." In other words, all of this has to do with race!
And, by the way, if you are unemployed, there is a "strong association" between your employment status and "rightwing extremist beliefs in [your] children—specifically xenophobia and antidemocratic ideals."
And if you've purchased a gun recently, know that you are more likely to participate in "paramilitary training exercises" even if the thought never crossed your mind!
And not to be left out, reason why S 773 and S 778 should be passed so AKA can control the internet:
"the advent of the Internet and other information-age technologies since the 1990s has given domestic extremists greater access to information related to bomb-making, weapons training, and tactics, as well as targeting of individuals, organizations, and facilities, potentially making extremist individuals and groups more dangerous and the consequences of their violence more severe. New technologies also permit domestic extremists to send and receive encrypted communications and to network with other extremists throughout the country and abroad, making it much more difficult for law enforcement to deter, prevent, or preempt a violent extremist attack."
AKA wants "right wing extremist terrorists" to know that …
"DHS/I&A [Intelligence and Analysis] will be working with its state and local partners over the next several months to ascertain with greater regional specificity the rise in rightwing extremist activity in the United States, with a particular emphasis on the political, economic, and social factors that drive rightwing extremist radicalization."
It is of interest that no similar documents have been produced concerning the tactics of left-wing extremists of the kind AKA is known to associate with; groups like the Black Panthers, Students for a Democratic Society, ACORN, Industrial Areas Foundation and all the front organizations being established to organize people in support of AKA's Marxist agenda; groups like fightthesmears.com, factcheck.org, organizing for America.com, Daily Kos, Americans United for Change, and born again American.org.
On April 14, 2009, former U.S. Representative Tom Tancredo, a staunch supporter of stopping the influx of illegal aliens into the United States, attempted to exercise his First Amendment right of free speech at the University of North Carolina where he had been asked to speak against providing in-state tuition to illegal aliens.
What ensued was reported thusly by The News & Observer of Raleigh:
"Hundreds of protesters converged on Bingham Hall, shouting profanities and accusations of racism while Tancredo and the student who introduced him tried to speak. Minutes into the speech, a protester pounded a window of the classroom until the glass shattered, prompting Tancredo to flee and campus police to shut down the event."
The number of "protesters" was placed at around 200. Now, mind you, these weren't "right-wing extremist terrorists" such as AKA, by definition, maintains were in the room to listen to "right-wing extremist terrorist" Tom Tancredo speak, these "protesters" were of the variety most likely to associate with AKA and his left-wing minions.
Who do we need to be concerned about in the realm of committing terrorist acts?
• Was it these "right-wing extremist terrorists" who attempted to intimidate white voters arriving at the poles to vote in Philadelphia on November 4, 2008? No, that was the Black Panthers; associated with AKA.
• Was it these "right-wing extremist terrorists" who provided the "muscle for the money" program? No, that was ACORN; associated with AKA.
• Was it these "right-wing extremist terrorists" who organized the bus tours to the homes of AIG officials for the purposes of harassment and intimidation? No, again. That was ACORN; associated with AKA.
• Was it these "right-wing extremist terrorists" who organized efforts to infiltrate tax day tea parties to shape media coverage? No, that was the pro-AKA Huffington Post and ACORN; associated with AKA. Another report states that rabble-rousers were being recruited to turn peaceful protests on April 15, 2009 into "violent and racist events." This was attributed to the pro-AKA Huffington Post and Daily Kos, the web blog sight central in the AKA "birth certificate" issue.
Of course, none of this was reported by the pro-AKA lamestream media.
Ask to comment on this DHS report, Janet Napolitano issued the following press release on April 15, 2009 which states, in part:
"The primary mission of this department is to prevent terrorist attacks on our nation. The document on right-wing extremism sent last week by this department's Office of Intelligence and Analysis is one in an ongoing series of assessments to provide situational awareness to state, local and tribal law enforcement agencies on the phenomenon and trends of violent radicalization in the United States. I was briefed on the general topic, which is one that struck a nerve as someone personally involved in the Timothy McVeigh prosecution. (Note: There is a question about Timothy McVeigh being a Manchurian candidate controlled by the CIA.)
Let me be very clear: we monitor the risks of violent extremism taking root here in the United States. We don't have the luxury of focusing our efforts on one group; we must protect the country from terrorism whether foreign or homegrown, and regardless of the ideology that motivates its violence.
We are on the lookout for criminal and terrorist activity but we do not – nor will we ever – monitor ideology or political beliefs. We take seriously our responsibility to protect the civil rights and liberties of the American people, including subjecting our activities to rigorous oversight from numerous internal and external sources."
Well, aren't we all just so relieved to know that Janet Napolitano isn't targeting "ideology or political beliefs." While reading the report issued under her aegis, I got the distinct impression that was exactly what she was doing!
And what about the violence on the University of North Carolina campus; how is Ms Napolitano dealing with that act of terrorism?
Well … uh … gee … uh … gosh … I don't know; haven't heard a peep out of Ms Napolitano on that subject!
Other Americans have also come to the conclusion that Napolitano was targeting people based on their ideology or political beliefs.
The Thomas More Law Center has filed a lawsuit against Napolitano in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan on behalf of nationally syndicated conservative radio talk show host, Michael Savage, Gregg Cunningham (President of the pro-life organization Center for Bio-Ethical Reform, Inc (CBR)), and Iraqi War Marine veteran Kevin Murray.
In their press release on the filing of the federal lawsuit, Richard Thompson, President and Chief Counsel of the Law Center stated,
“Janet Napolitano is lying to the American people when she says the Report is not based on ideology or political beliefs. In fact, her report would have the admiration of the Gestapo and any current or past dictator in the way it targets political opponents. This incompetently written intelligence assessment, which directs law enforcement officials across the country to target and report on American citizens who have the political beliefs mentioned in the report, will be used as a tool to stifle political opposition and opinions. It will give a pretext for opponents of those Americans to report them to police as rightwing extremists and terrorists. You can imagine what happens then.”
Likewise, David K. Rehbein, National Commander, The American Legion, sent Napolitano a letter of protest. In response, Napolitano states, "We do not mean to suggest that veterans as a whole are at risk of becoming violent extremists."
Oh, really? Could have fooled me!
One has to wonder how much this targeting of veterans has to do with the protest that occurred when AKA suggested that returning Iraq veterans should address combat injuries through private insurance.
As with any wanna-be despot, AKA does not like it when the peons oppose his anti-American pro-Marxist policies!
The message this report sends is clear: if you don't like what Marxist AKA has in store for you, shut up or you will be targeted by AKA's goons!
You going to take that, America?
© 2009 Lynn M. Stuter - All Rights Reserved
E-mail This Page
Sign Up For Free E-Mail Alerts
Activist and researcher, Stuter has spent the last fifteen years researching systems theory and systems philosophy with a particular emphasis on education as it pertains to achieving the sustainable global environment. She home schooled two daughters. She has worked with legislators, both state and federal, on issues pertaining to systems governance, the sustainable global environment and education reform. She networks nationwide with other researchers and a growing body of citizens concerned with the transformation of our nation from a Constitutional Republic to a participatory democracy. She has traveled the United States and lived overseas.
Web site: www.learn-usa.com
Link to source of article: