Monday 22 October 2007

Ignorant belligerant fucktards at the petrol station:

Yesterday i was filling up at the petrol station.4 pumps were out of action so there were queues inevitably which means waiting for an available pump.

Along comes ignorant belligerant fucktard white trash white van man who pullsa up behind me and starts honking his horn and shouting at me to move.

Move where ? i say.

No answer except more honking of the horn and being shouted at to move.


[slightly beginning to lose patience] i thought i would ignore him and he might shut his mouth.

Oh no thats not going to happen. Out of the van he gets and knocks on my window.

So i wind down the window. Then he starts: "Will you fucking move out of my way! "


My answer: No i cant fucking move.There is nowhere to fucking move to.Cant you fucking see ? What the fuck to expect me to do ? There is a queue. I have to wait.So do you.What makes you so different ?


His reply : "You couple of fucking cunts , you couple of fucking queers etc etc heard it all before etc etc boring etc etc and threatening violence.


My reply : If i was you i would go and get back in your van and shut the fuck up.Shut up and fuck off unless you want that hole in your face filled. Go away !!


I think my words of advice sank into his thick ignorant skull and he left me alone after that.


How i hate these types of people.I just despise them.I always get called a queer by them for some reason.Just because i dont look or talk like them then i must be.


Maybe its because i am better looking, talk better, have courtesy and manners,and am not a piece of trash like them.That must be it.


The most disturbing thing about these people is that there are millions and millions of them everywhere.


As long as they stay out of my way then i am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment